#REIMAGINE: a community-based declaration of principles for our post-covid future
There is no going back.
We only go forward together.
Join us to #Reimagine a better future.
- Salon: Bernie Sanders raises $2 Million for Coronavirus Relief
- CNN: Andrew Yang’s non-profit to spend more than $1 million to aid working families impacted by coronavirus
- Democracy Now!: Facing Mass Layoffs, Restaurant Workers Living “Tip to Mouth” Demand Living Wage & Paid Sick Leave
- Time: As COVID-19 Crashes the Economy, Workers and Business Owners Wonder If Anything Can Save Them From Financial Ruin
- Los Angeles Times: Resources for restaurants and workers affected by the coronavirus crisis
- Crain’s Detroit: One Fair Wage raising money for emergency relief for service workers
- MSN: Emergency Cash Available For Tipped Workers As Restaurants Close To Stop Coronavirus Spread